Search This Blog

Saturday, October 5, 2019

SJI project

*SJI project - I'm proposing that we only handle restoration of the 2 ESG rolls and the adjacent staff roll of honor (as per link to project blog and pictures concerned) especially since we do not know the correct names within the other 3 rolls. I propose that discussions be carried out with the HM, moving forward, with a study to be conducted , quotations to be received and funding to be determined and raised. As soon as possible steps be taken to stop further damage to the remaining ESG roll and other rolls so as to perhaps minimise the work and costs required.Please respond with any feedback ASAP*


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEivoy9mCg_Nju9aOZnad8f9DfICi8I_sE7I6XUV9F9SiE5-NiRp_8pLzW5AL2_7IkeAY8jRdxYRbjMJGBuG_KVKgaYCxuqTPZZQFbOlsszoVYiR1VOP0j416dN3fLeMLSl2rY4tydI0D_0/s1600/IMG_6835-700941.JPG



Sent from my iPhone

No comments: